Patrice Concepts can design a professional Logo Design for $299 USD. Your logo is the first thing that people will see once they are getting to know your brand. Therefore, it is very important you consider where that it could be displayed:
||5 TYPES OF LOGO DESIGN:
|VALUES THAT LOGOS DEMONSTRATE:||7 LOGO DESIGN TIPS / TRAITS:
Who/What Is Your Target Audience?
||Psychiographics are the attitudinal traits that those who make up the market segment exhibit in their approach to life.
The importance of Colors in your logo & common associations in Western culture:
- Red: Passion, Anger, Vigor, Love, Danger
- Yellow: Knowledge, Energy, Joy, Intellect, Youth
- Green: Fertility, Wealth, Healing, Success, Growth
- White: Purity, Healing, Perfection, Clean, Virtue
- Blue: Knowledge, Trust, Tranquility, Calm, Peace, Cool
- Black: Fear, Secrecy, Formal, Luxury
- Purple: Royalty, Wisdom, Spirituality, Imagination
- Orange: Creativity, Invigoration, Unique, Stimulation
- Gray: Balance, Sophistication, Neutrality, Uncommitted
LOGOS DESIGNED BY PATRICECONCEPTS:
- HOW TO PICK THE RIGHT COLOR FOR YOUR LOGOS:
Red is the color of blood and fire; associated with war, strength, power, but also passion, love and desire. It is a very emotional color and offers powerful and emotional messages. It is very easy to see. Stop signs, stop lights and fire equipment are most of the time red. Many flags have the red colors on it. It is indeed a popular choice because it stimulates people’s passion and always stands out.
The orange color combines the energy of the red with the joy of the yellow. Orange means happiness, sunshine, and it represent enthusiasm, fascination, creativity, attraction and stimulation. Though it is not a stimulating color as red, it still offers powerful impulses and messages to the human brain.
Orange gives the sensation of heat but without being aggressive. It is also associated with healthy food. It has a high level of visibility and is very effective for promoting food products and toys. Therefore, it is used in many commercials.
- Yellow is the color of happiness and joy because it is associated with the sunshine. It produces a warm but cheerful effect. It stimulates mental activity and generates muscle energy. As the fellow orange, yellow is often associated with food too. Statistics state that yellow used in a big amount, provokes disturbing effects to the human brain and in our behavior.
Green is the color of nature; this is why it’s always used to offer fresh and natural senses. It symbolizes growth and harmony and gives a strong sense of security. Dark green is associated with money, thanks to the American Dollar.
Blue is probably the most used color in brands. It’s the color of sky and sea; associated with stability and professionalism. It symbolizes trust, confidence, intelligence, truth, faith, heaven and loyalty. As a bottom line, it symbolizes everything you would want your brand to be. That’s why it’s so used.
Purple is not a very popular choice among logo designers. Although it combines the stability of blue and the energy of red, it’s just not used that often. It is associated with royalty and symbolizes power, nobility, luxury and ambition. It is a color for extravagant people and is often associated with wisdom, dignity and independence. It is also a feminine color.
We know white is a non-color but we have to insert it here as well. It is associated with light, innocence, purity and virginity. Though it is the color of perfection and offers way more positive senses than any other color, it is not widely used. Probably because white is impossible to use without any other color. Every logo in the world can be white. Just desaturate it, you’ll most probably end up with something white on a dark background.
As its fellow non-color, black is not a popular choice among logo designers either, though it offers powerful messages. It is associated with power, elegance, but with death, evil and mystery as well. It denotes strength and authority. This is why diplomats drive around in black cars only. A black tie and a black costume offer a sense of importance and seriousness.