INTERESTED IN JOINING PATRICE CONCEPTS FOR FREE?
INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING WITH PATRICE CONCEPTS ?
If you are thinking about advertising with us but do not have an AD, our internal graphic design department can create a custom design for you. Simply email email@example.com
|Banner Units + Dimensions||Maximum File Size||Formats|
|250 x 375 – Featured Flyer||50K||.JPG, .GIF, .SWF, HTML|
|728×90 – Leaderboard||50K||.JPG, .GIF, .SWF, HTML|
|300×250 – Large Rectangle||50K||.JPG, .GIF, .SWF, HTML|
|300×100 – Small Rectangle||50K||.JPG, .GIF, .SWF, HTML|
|468×60 – E-newsletter Banner||50K||.JPG, .GIF|
|120×600 – Vertical Skyscraper||50K||.JPG, .GIF, .SWF, HTML|
|160×600 – Vertical Skyscraper||50K||.JPG, .GIF, .SWF, HTML|
Our website visitors are international, bilingual, multi-racial and in industries such as fashion, movies/films, entertainment, sports, music, nightlife and more.
* Pay Per Click (PPC) or Pay Per Impressions (CPM)
* Change your budget at anytime
* No long-term contracts
What are Pay Per Click and Pay Per Views (Impressions)?
- Here’s the concept: Ads are competing and bidding for the same ad space. A bid is the price per click or views each advertiser is willing to pay so ads with a higher bid get shown before ads with lower bids. For Pay Per Click, ads with a competitive bid and a high click rate will get shown more. Ads with a low bid and low click rate will be shown less or not at all. No need to worry about click rate when paying per views (impressions). Once your ad is running come back and increase or decrease your bid in order to get the amount of views (impressions) or clicks you need.
Pay Per Click vs. Pay Per Views (Impressions)
Pay Per Click (PPC) also called cost per click (CPC) advertising is usually selected when getting people to visit their website is the main goal. For example, someone selling a product on their website would most likely choose pay per click.
Paying for ad views is typically chosen when an advertiser’s main goal is to build awareness. This pricing option works well for people getting their name seen by lots of people or branding a product that is not well known to people. Paying for views is slightly easier to manage because you don’t worry about getting a high click rate like with the CPC option.
The CPM model refers to advertising bought on the basis of impression. This is in contrast to the various types of pay-for-performance advertising, whereby payment is only triggered by a mutually agreed upon activity (i.e. click-through, registration, sale).
The total price paid in a CPM deal is calculated by multiplying the CPM rate by the number of CPM units. For example, one million impressions at $10 CPM equals a $10,000 total price.
1,000,000 / 1,000 = 1,000 units
1,000 units X $10 CPM = $10,000 total price
The amount paid per impression is calculated by dividing the CPM by 1000. For example, a $10 CPM equals $.01 per impression.
$10 CPM / 1000 impressions = $.01 per impression
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Stories, ideas, suggestions, audio, video, photographs or related materials and any other materials of any kind whatsoever submitted (hereinafter, the “Submissions”) will not be returned or kept confidential. All such Submissions may be used: (i) on www.patriceconcepts.com (the “Website”); (ii) for broadcast or other publication by PATRICE CONCEPTS. or any of its affiliated companies or entities. By submitting the above, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions and consent to your name and geographic location possibly being published in connection with the publication, distribution and/or broadcast of your Submission(s).
1. The Submissions may be shared with The developers of PATRICE CONCEPT (or its related entities, including, without limitation, PATRICE CONCEPT, FACEBOOK, TWITTER & MYSPACE PAGE).
2. Neither PATRICE CONCEPT nor any of its affiliated companies or entities are obligated to use or pay you for any Submission.
3. It is possible that similar Submissions may be submitted to PATRICE CONCEPT by multiple sources and that a Submission may be similar to ideas generated or developed independently by PATRICE CONCEPT developers.
4. All Submissions shall become the property of PATRICE CONCEPT, may be edited for length, clarity and/or functionality, will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, may be shared with and used by the staff of PATRICE CONCEPT and any of their affiliated companies or entities and shared with legal authorities if PATRICE CONCEPT believes it warranted. Neither PATRICE CONCEPT nor any third or other party with whom PATRICE CONCEPT shares the Submissions shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any information or Submission that you submit.
5. PATRICE CONCEPT shall exclusively own all known or later existing rights to the Submissions worldwide and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose in all media now known or hereafter discovered without compensation to the provider of such Submissions.
6. PATRICE CONCEPT reserves the right to change due dates for Submissions, or other specifics, as it deems necessary in its sole and exclusive discretion.
7. By providing the Submissions, you represent and warrant that you are at least twenty-one (21) years old.
8. No Submission may contain any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, invades a person’s privacy, violates any law, any intellectual property or other property or other rights, or is known to be false.
BY CLICKING “SUBMIT” BELOW, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.